I have made some updates to the site's style, but there may still be room for improvement.

Additionally, I have switched from using Hugo to a custom static page generator for content aggregation.

The new micropub server seems to be working well. With a bit more fine-tuning it could be ready for release.

I did a rewrite of the micropub server, which is still a work in progress. The previous version was written in PHP, but the new version is written in Crystal.

I spent a couple of days learning about micropub.

Recently, I lost my Instagram account. It was frustrating and disappointing. I had built up a significant following and enjoyed connecting with my followers.

However, I decided to move on and start using a website to share my content. I will share my content also on Mastodon, Pixelfed, Github, and Flickr.